- Color display 12.1 “and a button access to Frequently used functions.
- complete solution for portable monitoring adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Graphic shows trends Within 72 hours With numerical data.
- Modular and configurable With advanced parameters.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) through the CARESCAPE server.
- Alarm System with preset limits for critical alerts.
- Easy to use menus to save time and training.
Optional modules for the B40 Patient Monitor
- Options 3-5 lead
- respiration Impedance
- 2 channel temperature
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure
- 2CH optional invasive blood pressure
- EK-Pro Arrhythmia analysis
- ST analysis
- noninvasive blood pressure SuperSTAT DINAMAP
- TruSignal technologies, Masimo, Nellcor SpO2 are in the secondary market.
E-Entropy Module Neurology
* GE Entropy algorithm contains only brain activity monitors That in adults and children over two years. This measurement can:
- Assist in monitoring the effects of anesthetic agents Certain
- Assist the user With titration of anesthetic drugs to patient needs ACCORDING
- Help reduce the use of anesthesia and help Facilitate a rapid emergence from anesthesia
Module Helps in monitoring gas anesthesia essential. It includes:
- Inspiratory and expiratory values Measured in real time Directly from the patient’s airway CO2, O2, EtO diferencia-Fi 2 N2O
- Fast accurate measurement of oxygen to FiO2 values and EtO 2
- Sidestream gas measurement Patients intubated airway or nonintubated
- Agent detection and identification in use agent mixture.
- Minimum Alveolar Concentration (MAC) and MACage with age, temperature and ambient pressure compensation: E-sCAiO
- Sidestream CO2: E-MINIC
- Sidestream CO2, O2 and N2O: E-SCO
- Sidestream CO2, O2 and N2O agents: E-sCAiO, N-Caio