- Patient in the Intensive Care Unit CARESCAPE Monitor B650 being monitored by
- Seamlessly integrated devices Engstorm With GE Healthcare and Anesthesia Carestation with remote monitoring function on / off for the monitoring station can begin anesthesia.
- Get a complete continuity of data CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for perfect patient data capture HIS / EMR.
- exceptional clinical parameters help enable better quality of care: dual Sp02, metabolic and continuous exchange of gases, arrhythmia Ek-Pro analysis and adequacy of anesthesia parameters Entropy and NTM.
- Excellent diagnostic cardiac beside the bed 12SL * ECG analysis and integration of two-way MUSE cardiology information system * Allowing quick access to the history 12SL validated patient and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Telemetry monitoring combined With Apex Pro * Allows early can help reduce patient mobility the duration of Their stay.
compact, flexible, and intuitive design Increases the efficiency of your workflow.
- User-friendly interface Provides staff a clear view of vital data at all times.
- configurable 15-inch screen With basic framework you full access to Gives patient management and cable management.
- Easily Patients from high to low transition acuity.
- Easily train all personnel of different levels of experience for the user interface.
- Profiles and pages dedicated software offers functionality for anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Customize views of eight to 14 waveforms With overlays and inserts to meet the needs of caregivers and patients.
- Exceptional alarm functionality Allows sharing clinically significant alarms Within and across care units, Which Helps optimize the workflow and reducing unnecessary alarms.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your investment long-term scalability and flexibility.
- Get service person off-site or remotely to keep your system running while reducing maintenance costs Efficiently.
Treatment Area settings
- UCIN software package includes up to 8 Allowing you to patient profiles create alarm settings and specific defaults for UCIN to suit patient acuity, gestational age and clinical need.
- Alarm management tools as an automatic alarm monitor view Allows multiple babies ITS nurses or beds, helping to Improve workflow and manage care in a team environment UCIN
- A wide range of neonatal algorithms for making accurate and informed decisions.
- Reduce arrhythmia alarms in Children with low ECG signals With GE EK-Pro v13, Which lowers the detection threshold of 25% QRS 1
- Marquette 12SL * ECG use to analyze and Simultaneously 12-Lead ECG acquire at the bedside for accurate measurement and interpretation heart even Connects to MUSE cardiac information system.
- Reduces false alarms With GE IntelliRate heart rate by extracting multiple signals (or Art SpO2) if the primary heart rate is lost.
- Get quick blood pressures, Accurately and comfortably in infants With low pressure hose exclusive technology dual lumen Dinamap * and * algorithm SuperSTAT.
- Choose your technology SpO2 oximetry pre and post-ductal press: Masimo SET works in Patients with poor perfusion and babies, especially When maximum sensitivity is selected. Nellcor ™ OxiMax the SatSeconds technology is designed to reduce false alarms SpO2 saturation.
Options Cardiac / Intensive Care
- EK-Pro Arrhythmia monitoring simultaneous use four leads for analysis, detection and atrial fibrillation Including trend to Improve event detection and minimize false alarms.
- Continuous monitoring of ST-segment leads 12 and ST trends views allow you Quickly detect clinically significant changes and intervene immediately.
- Continuous monitoring interval prolongation QT / QTc Helps you Preventative events torsades de pointes life-threatening.
- ACS optional 12SL analysis mode Provides high sensitivity for detection of acute coronary syndrome in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction or suspected ischemia.
- ACI-TIPI Facilitates Triage of Patients With Chest Pain, Improving diagnostic accuracy and reducing treatment time.
- Trends parameters allow up to 72 hours to analyze changes in the patient’s condition and to Evaluate treatment efficacy.
- Quality 12L and automatic diagnostic analysis along with two initial interpretation-way integration for cardiac information system MUSE, enable quick access to the history and Comparing 12SL series of cardiac function of the patient.
- The innovative exchange of gases and metabolic technologies to optimize patient nutrition, breath work and ventilator settings in order to help the patient in the healing process and weaning.
Options O (OR) and PACU (PACU)
- O dedicated software options for your specific monitoring needs.
- Scalability with parameter modules, dual display capability, and a variety of mounting options.
- Anesthesia Carestation The solution combine patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery, predictive modeling of drugs, Perioperative and images into a single EMR devices integrated system.
- Innovative Monitoring gas, Including Patient Spirometry, to optimize ventilation and detection of complications related airway.
- In adults, the entropy can help in monitoring the effects of monitoring Certain anesthetic agents and may be associated with a reduced use of anesthetic and faster emergence from anesthesia.
- With ergonomic modular monitoring mechano NMT Sensors Measures muscle response, the level of neuromuscular Indicates blockade and may help optimize the delivery of muscle relaxants.
- It Integrates With the 12SL * ECG diagnosis headboard and access to the database of ECG data from preoperatively to recovery for Potentially deadly heart problems can be detected and Treated earlier.
- * Unity Network ID, When CARESCAPE Monitor B650 With combined *, lets you connect to other selected devices and send data to electronic medical records.
- Quickly change the alarm settings to the type of ACCORDING patient through alarm management tools.
Multiple parameter options
- Module Patient Data CARESCAPE: It Facilitates the mobility of Patients With uninterrupted flow of clinical information before, During and after the intra-hospital transport by collecting all patient data from the modular monitor CARESCAPE and cooling the patient’s history When reconnected to the network in the new location. Can store data for 24 hours With 36 events arrhythmia, ST segments 10, 20 and 10 calculate cardiac pulmonary calculations. Exceptional set of parameters includes 3-, 5-, and 6-to 8 leadwire ECG waveforms ECG measurements, EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis four-lead, 12RL optional 12-lead ECG * derived and diagnostic 12SL ECG * 12- lead, Dinamap * SuperSTAT noninvasive blood pressure, and Masimo® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SET® SpO2.
- lateral patient module: Allows the simultaneous measurement of 3, 5, and 6-leadwire ECG to 8 waveforms ECG measurements, arrhythmia analysis EK-Pro four-lead With ST segment analysis, respiration, pulse oximetry, two temperatures, noninvasive blood pressure and two optional invasive blood pressures (in E-PSMP), 12RL * optional * 12- lead ECG and derivatives 12SL * 12-lead ECG diagnostic in CARESCAPE * modular monitors.
- E-Entropy Module: Contains the Entropy algorithm * Unique GE controls the state of the brain.
- E-NMT Module: Integrates measuring the level of neuromuscular block Provides a quantitative measurement and automatic muscle response to an electrical stimulus.
- E-EEG Module neuromonitorization continuous integrated four-channel EEG and evoked potentials auditory (AEP). The EEG headbox, N-EEG, must be Used with the module.
- E-BIS module: Checks the brain in the operating room, intensive care unit and procedural sedation locations. Furthermore BIS monitors display to channel raw EEG suppression rate, the rate of signal quality (ICS) and EMG
- Module E-COP: Integra thermodilution cardiac output (CO), right ventricular ejection fraction (REF) and invasive blood pressure measurements (P).
- Module E-COPSv: In Addition to providing the module These measurements E-COP, Provides mixed venous saturation of oxygen (SvO2). ScvO2 measurement can be Obtained Also with a separate license.
- E-PiCCO module: Provides a less invasive you continuous measurement of cardiac output (CCO) based on the calculation press contour, transpulmonary thermodilution cardiac output (CO) and blood pressure (P).
- E-MASIMO Module: Measurement of oxygen saturation using pulse oximetry Masimo SET ®.
- Module E-NSATX: Measuring oxygen saturation measurement using the pulse oximetry algorithm NellcorTM, based on the line technology OxiMaxTM NellTM.
Respiratory CARESCAPE modules (E-Sco (V), ESC (Ai) or (V) and EC (Ai) OVX): Modules designed to monitor respiratory parameters and airway ventilation anesthesia and critical care applications. Depending on the version type of module, the software of the host device and clinical application modules Provide measurements of respiratory gases, anesthetic agents and patient identification With spirometry.
- s = single Width
- CO2 and N2O C =
- Ai = Anesthetic agents and agent identification
- O = patient O2
- V = patient spirometry
- X = Gas Exchange