Draeger Apollo Anesthesia Machine
Apollo® optimizes the workflow of anesthesia and you reduce process costs With features like fully automatic self-test. Since no user interaction is required With the, users can perform other jobs. In Addition to providing invaluable assistance through best-in-class therapy, Apollo® Also offers an open platform architecture That Allows it to be integrated into the overall Easily workflow.
- Ergonomics easy to use. All functional elements are Within walking distance of sitting or standing.
- The unique design arm of the breathing bag Provides maximum flexibility.
- The Simple commissioning Easier for the staff and Provides comprehensive information on the device status. Integrated breathing system Eliminates external hoses and clutter, reducing the risk of disconnection and disconnection.
- The fully automatic self-test Takes About three minutes, Reflects the results for the user and Makes the results available at any time.
- Advanced ventilation.
- The piston ventilator high speed servo controlled E-Vent Operates with great accuracy to supply a maximum peak flow in excess of any bellows fan, RESULTING in the type of performance Previously viewed only in the ICU.
- Consistent use of techniques of low flow anesthesia can reduce the cost of Significantly inhaled Anesthetics. Reduces the flow of fresh gas 3L / min to 1L / min can result in savings of up to 50% in the anesthetic agent.