Drager Narkomed MRI
One vaporiser for vaporising 19.1 monitor style and volume, pressure and oxygen in CORM first generation drives. The second generation units have a Drager GS type screen volume control, pressure and oxygen. Absorber assembly has the feeling Narkomed Known but MRI compatible version. The units are small and Have Been tested near the strongest magnets.
- Fan: Pneumatic double circuit ascending fan + fan AV2 style without compensation tidal volume. Volume Control modes (VCV), Manual / spontaneous. Mechanical bag switch / ventilation.
- Checklist machine: Manual check list of the FDA.
- Flowmeters: With traditional needle valve flow display glass.
- Breathing circuit: Head traditional absorbent. The breathing circuit is of greater volume (absorb two vessels). You can use loose granules or preloaded containers. It can be used formally no re-breathing circuits.
- Power failure: Most functions except patient monitoring, are retained During a power failure as it is a basic pneumatic-mechanical machine.