Configure CIC Pro to meet the specific needs of workflow and decision support different types of care providers: critical care nurses, medical technicians or nurses monitoring and telemetry. View real-time data, review historical information, print relevant data and sound alarms for patients connected to the monitoring network. Access web-based radiology images to view lab results or CIC Pro for a more complete picture of the patient applications. CIC Pro offers tools Web-based service to enable proactive monitoring and management of virtually every aspect of the system and other devices on the CARESCAPE network from the workstation biomedical engineer.
- Access all hospital applications, Web-based, such as radiology images and lab results CARESCAPE CIC Pro in order to obtain a more complete picture of the patient.
- View real-time data, review historical information, print relevant data and sound audible alarms for patients connected to the CARESCAPE Network.
- The CARESCAPE CIC Pro can be used as a monitoring solution and patient management, allowing you to more easily admit and release patients and manage patient alarms. Monitoring technicians can also monitor multiple patients in a centralized monitoring model, leveraging the power across multiple areas of focus.
- Progress clinical progress per patient, showing a trend of an hour to two parameters Including trends in multiple patient earpiece fibrillation viewer.
- Review up to nine patient waveforms and numerical parameter registered for up to 72 hours.
- Graphical trends show 12 different parameters shown in up to 12 user-defined groups.
- Flexible screen configurations offer quick access to routine applications with a single click, Which Helps speed the review of patient historical data and locate specific events.