GE Corometrics 259 Specifications
maternal blood pressure
• Technology DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure determinations SuperSTAT speeds up to 66% after the first reading to improve patient comfort and allow faster access to patient data access.
• Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer integrated allows you to obtain maternal temperature using non-invasive infrared technology. The readings are automatically printed in the fetal strip.
Maternal oxygen levels
• The monitor provides an option maternal pulse oximetry Masimo® SET or Nellcor® integrated, facilitating monitoring, documentation and visualization of the waveform.
• 3 selectable maternal ECG Lead enables physicians to physicians provides amplitude of the QRS wave and significant diagnostic data.
Additional technology includes
• Centricity * Perinatal (CPN), which streamlines the capture and archiving of patient data and helps speed the workflow and ensure data availability
• Telemetry interface allows for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or work on the water