A wide range of measurements, therapies and features compact size Besides its, low weight (13.2 pounds), and balanced make HeartStart MRx easy to transport, easy to store, and above all, easy to operate.
- The first CPR measurement and feedback technology on a monitor / defibrillator ALS
- Thoughtfully organized controls and ports Clearly separate functions, monitoring therapeautic.
- Monitoring the patient starts eleven wire is connected to the device.
- Data monitoring and therapy are organized Clearly and logically on the screen.
- Large numerical measurements, waveform and alarm indicators allow the user to locate information Quickly.
- The appearance of measurements and waveforms can be customized, and the screen organized user preferences.
- On-screen menus simplify navigation for configuring data set and respond to the alarms and access additional features.
- Q-CPR ™ Measurement and Feedback, optional
- Monitoring through defibrillation pads
- 3- and -5 Lead ECG monitoring through electrodes
- Arrhythmia Detection ST / AR Basic ™
- FAST-SpO2 (suppression technology artifacts Fournier), optional
- noninvasive blood pressure (NBP), optional
- Microstream® Capnography (EtCO2), optional
- 12-lead ECG, optional
- SMART biphasic waveform
- With Manual mode shock delivery through defibrillation pads or paddles
- AED mode
- synchronized cardioversion
- non-invasive stimulation, optional
- Adjustable ECG size and autogain
- 8.4 inch (diagonal) color display of four waves, the largest class
- (Optional) Data transmission of 12-lead
- Data collection and event summary
- Graphics printer strip
- Automated self-tests
- operational controls
- AC power module
- Individual and adjustable volume of QRS beeps, voice announcements and alerts
- Lithium ions (2 bays) With capacity indicator
- Indicator “Ready to use”
- Configuration Mode
- Diagnostic Mode
- Bed rail hook
The first CPR measurement and feedback technology on a monitor / defibrillator ALS
To help health care providers to perform CPR quality, we’ve added CPR measurement and feedback to our monitor / defibrillator Philips MRx HeartStart. This unique tool, driven by the Q-CPR ™ Laerdal technology, offers objective measurement and correction of the depth and rate of compression, as well as volume and ventilation rate. Q-CPR reinforces CPR Training with each use.