- ADAPTIV ™ biphasic technology optional
- Compact and portable. The LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator has weight 14.5 lbs.
- You can choose standard paddles, paddles pediatric, and / or internal and external sterilizable paddles
- It Works with Pacemaker electrodes / defibrillation / ECG QUIK-COMBO ™
- Desirable supplements. With prolonged use System designed in mind.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Optional manual defibrillation or both, Depending on the skills of the user. You can add noninvasive pacemaker, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG, or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive press pressure (NIBP)
- Many additional options. 50mm or 100mm printer, accessories and power options.
Multiparameter Monitoring Specifications:
- Masimo SET ® pulse oximeter monitoring Provides stable and accurate oxygen saturation
- monitoring oscillometric non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Monitor CO2 (EtCO2) for intubated Patients With Microstream ™, capnography technology and FilterLine ™ accessories operating even in high humidity.
- ST segment deviation is every 30 seconds Measured.
- Two channels invasive pressure monitoring waveform and numerical data displayed
- Interfaces with a variety of transducers.
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of ECG and patient data