Monitor Datex-Ohmeda S / 5 is a multiparameter monitor equipped with a large colored screen 53 cm and four choices With integrados.El controls monitor S / 5 has an arrangement of configurable by the user display and supports up to 8 waveforms have pantalla.Tambien support for a second and third screen user configurable with different waveforms and information numerica.El Monitor Datex-Ohmeda S / 5 is suitable for any environment, treats including hospitals, surgical centers, small operating rooms and recovery.
Control bar (ComBar) S / 5
- Comandosespecficos anesthesia bar for intuitive access to monitoring functions
- Control bar Desmontablepone monitoring user’s hand controls m¡sa
Extension box S / 5
- Table 4 slot additional module
- M¡s wires near the patient Placed patient
- A single Extension Cable Connects the box to the Central Unit Anesthesia Monitor S / 5
- Minimizes the tangle of wires patient
- Vertically or horizontally to fixing bars
Remote S / 5
- Remote control for intuitive operation of the monitor
- ComWheel and 12 keys, function keys for directional Most Common Functions
- Tama ± or screen: 30.7 cm diagonal
- Display Type: TFT active matrix LCD color.
- Resoluci³n screen: Resoluci³n SVGA, 800 x 600.
- Number of trails (traces): up to 8.
- Disposici³n and screen colors: Configurable by the user. Integrated Command With direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheel for selections and Adjustments in less board.
- Modulos capacity: 2 + 2 module slots.
- I / O connections: Computer RS-232 serial output. Analegicas two outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network Option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network communication monitor-to-monitor and centralized display.
- Network option and MemCard: Enables MemCard to transfer data hist³ricos vital signs of patients.
- Impresi³n: Capacity Printer compatibility al¡ser With serial printer language PCL5 (Red and serial / parallel converter).
- Opci³n Register: Register integrated disposici³n t © rmica of trescanales.
- Mounting options: On the bed, against the wall and stand on wheels.
- Size: 33.5 x 20.5 cm wide x 34.03 cm deep cm high
- Weight (without modules): 11 kg
Source of Energy
- Range and ± design frequencies or voltage: 100 to 240V ± 10%, 50/60 hertz.
- m¡ximo power consumption: 140 VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Terrified: hospital grade.
- Type: Batera integrated NiMH (2 units).
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 htipico fully loaded, at 23 ° C.
- Recharge: while connected to the grid.
- Charging time: 10 hours for full charge.
- Alarm operation of the battery.
- Indicator: Batera bar displayed on the screen.
- Graph: All parameters, selectable times from 30 minutes to 72 h.
- Numerical: The parameters are Continuously Measured and sampled every 5 minutes; NIBP values and PCWPson updated after each measurement. Also Marker Numeric Update drives the stories.
- Cursor Histories: In gr¡ficas Both stories as numeric.
- The alarm system is classified into three categories As defined in EU priority in critical care and color-coded audible tones. P¡gina of visualizaci³n and central alarm settings. Reference to mini-history graphs 10 minutes to Set the alarm limits