Olympus Complete System CV-180
- Equipped with HDTV imaging capability of high resolution to ensure the best possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 ranges and EVIS EXERA ™ 160 Series, as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes.
- ™ narrow band imaging (NBI) to improve the visibility of fine capillaries and mucosal tissues in the gastrointestinal tract.
- There are two types of improvement of the structure: the original type A for observing larger mucosal tissues with high contrast and the new B type for the observation of smaller tissues such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification magnifies images moving or still with the touch of a button by 1.2x or 1.5x without loss of quality.