Olympus System Light Source CLV 160
- 300W Xenon lamp powerful videoscope system for Olympus CCD color.
- The new and improved capacitor design Helps Achieve almost 1.3 times the light intensity of the CLV-U40.
- The lighting capacity to cover more distant points Ensures a sufficient brightness When the tip of the telescope is retroflexiona, and observing the lower esophagus. Improved levels of light adjustment Helps Maintain adequate brightness even at an extremely Observed When close range or gastric angle is viewed Directly from the front.
- 35% reduction in the overall size Compared With its predecessor, with a reduced width of 80 mm, saving space in endoscopy suite.
- Membrane simple and clear indicators on the front panel switches for improved operability.
- Compatible with videoscope and fiberscope conventional CCD color Olympus.