IntelliVue MP20 and MP30 monitors With the easy to use and operate on a network via wireless or wired platform connections. Through the Multi-Measurement Server intuitive Philips and extensions, the MP20 and MP30 deliver the best clinical measurements in class Including capnography, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, invasive blood pressure and noninvasive, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS and cardiac output .
- Powerful monitoring and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care settings
- Flexible highly ettings screen for a wide range of severities patient, protocols and procedures
- Easy to use and operate on a network platform can span the hospital That enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of more consistently required parameters in a single unit, Which saves valuable space
- For transport and transfer of Patients, the MMS is removed and inserted into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Returning to the bedside, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without rewiring or reconfiguring.
- Stores 8 hours of data
- Lightweight, only 13lbs Including Server Multi-Measurement Server and a battery
- Up to five hours of operation with two lithium-ion batteries
- Microstream CO2 Extension port includes optional temperature / pressure invasive blood
- Extension capnography option in the main or side stream for measuring CO2 in a variety of configurations
- Hemodynamic Extension includes cardiac output, continuous cardiac output PiCCO ustilizando, invasive blood pressure and temperature. Port of additional invasive blood pressure is optional
- Operation via a touch screen many functions accessible through Makes a simple one-touch commands
- wired or wireless connectivity With the ability to switch Between them Easily
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation Where Necessary