- pneumatic, adjustable from side and rises back Either up to 80 ° from flat
- Drop section, adjustable from side and up to Either 30 ° from the flat position
- All welded steel base, the upper frame and the lifting scissors
- Nostril is standard in the drop section
- Hands-free foot Control
- Optional wheels lock (see other options below)
- 450 lbs. Load capacity under regular use
Common features for power based tables open from Clinton
- The ultra-strong foundation built uni-frame and the top frame Provides a rigid platform patient
- The electric height adjustment Smooth Moves up and down
- The backrest pneumatic cylinder is mounted internally in the frame for a cleaner look
- Hardened screws and self lubricating pivot points for years of service
- 110-volt reliable engine
- Optional wheels and safety rails
- Made in USA of Clinton Industries
- Low heights help Achieve the tax credit ADA accessibility
- That does not lift mechanism requires reliable scissor rolling on the floor
- Many different settings and options available to meet your needs
- 3-year limited warranty on the frame and limited 2-year warranty for electrical components
- Fully assembled vessels without additional charge
- 080 – Safety Strap: Strap 2 “× 92” is secured With quick fasteners. 2 safety straps per game.
- 083-2-Hook IV Pole and mounting bracket: Chrome height adjustment. The removable support is mounted on side of the head Either. Also available with cover 4 hooks (must specify).
- 084 – height Manual control: an alternative to the foot control. Easily stored under the top When not in use.
- 087 – Locking casters: Wheel resistant rubber wheels roll easily.
- 082 – Lane security chrome three height positions With height adjustment plunger.
- Overall: 76 (l) × 27 (w) inches
- Backup: 38 (l) x 27 (w) inches
- Drop section 13 (l) × 27 (w) inches
- Height range: 18 – 35 inches