- Stryker 1288 HD endoscopic camera 3 chips:
sharp resolution of 1920x1080p with nine special configurations for optimum visibility. Complete with four buttons fully programmable camera head, LCD touchscreen interface and wireless transmission capabilities.
- Light Source Stryker X8000:
The bright elliptical bulb 300 watt xenon provides accurate and detailed art and images. When used with the Stryker 1288 HD endoscopic camera 3 circuits, the light source allows doctors to capture HD video during any procedure.
- Stryker 40L Insufflator Core:
superior security and reliability with unprecedented performance. It maintains pneumoperitoneum under the most extreme conditions with a multitude of safety features.
- Each tower includes a video monitor HD and a mobile cart for easy transport in all its facilities.
System Specifications endoscopy tower Stryker 1288 HD video
endoscopic camera Stryker 1288 HD 3-Chip
- Digital / Analog: Two Digital Video Interface (DVI) / RGBHV | Format 1280 x 1024 (HD), 720p, 1080p (HDTV)
- Improvement: 16 levels (switchable)
- Imaging system: progressive scan CCDs 1/3 “high definition
Light Source Stryker X8000
- Bulb type: 300 Watt Xenon (elliptical)
- Lamp life: Approx. 500 hours
- Weight: 16.0 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Electrical: 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W | 220 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W
Stryker 40L Insufflator Core:
- Input power supply: 100-240 VAC; 3.5A
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 19.84 lbs (8.9 kg)