The X7000 is equipped with electronic detection technology range (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an electric cable unattended. When used with an electric cable ESST, the X7000 detects when the scope and light cable are separated and the light source placed on standby. In standby mode, the X7000 reduce the light output to a minimum,
- Cable entry from a single source.
- RFID tag (Stryker ensures that only bulbs operate in X7000).
- 20% brighter than the X6000.
- Core design.
- Elliptical bulb.
- SIDNE Done.
- Multiple security features.
- Checking internal security.
- Ethernet connection.
- Internal thermal switch.
- Display error codes and warning.
- Inserting cable one hand provides easy setup for busy OR.
- Universal cable adapter for use with any light cable light on the market.
- Automatic brightness control for existing video equipment with the shutter.
Stryker X7000 – Xenon Light Source 300W Specifications
- Size: 5.0 “(H) x 16.8” (L) x 12.5 “(W)
- Weight: 20 lbs)
- Primary: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450W
- Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V
- Type: 300 watt Xenon Cermax (elliptical)
- Life: Approximately 500 hours
- 10-40 ° C
- Relative humidity 30% 75%
Transport and Storage
- -20 to 60 ° C
- 10% to 75% relative humidity
- 700hPa to 1060hPa