- New contemporary design with a panel of bright blue screen Easier to read.
- Preloaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; Enveloped / containers; Liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- automatic shutdown at the end of the sterilization and drying cycles.
- Audible and visual warning of the cycle interrupt. The double safety locking device Prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- The low water sensor Prevents activation of the sterilization cycle When there is Insufficient water in the chamber or hopper.
- Constant monitoring of the temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Recovery system outages.
- The door design Prevents the steam from the Control Panel With Contacting.
- optional printer.
- Air pump high efficiency.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- closed drying.
- Hepa filter air filter 0.2 .mu.m (replaceable)
- Circulating hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Tuttnauer EZ9 Specifications
- Camera dimensions: 8 “x 18”
- Volume: 5 GALLON
- Overall Dimensions: D x W x H: 5.21 “x 20” x 14.4 “
- Standard Cassettes: 2/2 /
- XL x tray DimensionesD H: 6.7 “x 16.3” x 0.8 “
- Number of trays: 3
- Unwrapped cycle time standard: Cold: 30 minutes, hot: 20 minutes
- Voltage (V): 120V
- FreQ. (Hz): 50/60
- Power (W): 1400W
- Current (A): 12A