- Separate patient modes With Individual settings for adult, pediatric and neonatal
- Fast and accurate readings of temperature thermometry Plus Welch Allyn SureTemp® industry
- Simple and easy intuitive operation and navigation With our innovative monitor design
- The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor has a short learning curve too. The Simple programming via pushbuttons and a large digital display make learning and using the monitor easy and hassle free.
- Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series Begins as monitor noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP). Even in ITS MOST basic configuration it offers the features you need.
- Multiple Patient Modes – Operating modes Adult, Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Automatic Blood Pressure mode: choose from 13 measurement intervals
- Programmable alarms – high and low frequency systolic, diastolic and press
- LCD Display – clock window and menu navigation
- LED display – clear and clear display of readings of vital signs
- Built-in memory – save up to 99 sets of measurement data
- Thermometría SureTemp® Plus 4 seconds Add SureTemp Plus electronic thermometry and take the revolutionary measurement capability developed by Welch Allyn. Get the oral temperature, rectal and underarm With the speed you want and accuracy you demand.
- Oral – approx. 4 seconds
- Axillary – Adults, approx. 15 seconds; Pediatrics, approx. 10 seconds
- Rectal – approx. 10 seconds
- Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series can be configured with Technology pulse oximetry (SpO2) motion-tolerant Nellcor ®. Benefit from accurate readings DESPITE shaking or low perfusion.
- Programmable alarms – high saturation levels / low
- Wide variety of patient sensors
- Optional function press tone: audible heart rate and SpO2 saturation indicator
Add an integrated trend analysis or record keeping and get what you need at the touch of a button thermal printer.