- Height: 53 1/4 “(135.3 cm)
- Width: 36 “(91.4 cm)
- Depth: 27 “(68.6 cm)
- Weight: 375 lbs (170 kg)
- 220/240 or 117 volts
- Range: 10-100 vol%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ± 3 vol%
Monitoring airway pressure
- Range: -10 to 100 cm H2O
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ± 3 cmH2O or ± 10% of reading, whichever is greater.
Monitoring tidal volume
- Range: 0.2 to 50 I
- Resolution: 0.1 I
- Accuracy: 0.1% or 0.1 whichever is greater I.
- Frequency: 1-99
- I: E Ratio: 4: 1 to 1: 4.5
- Flow: 10 – 100 I / min
- Tidal Volume: 50-1500 ml
- Four display options With integrated controls monitor: Color video screen 15 “or 17” high resolution LCD color 10.4 “or 15” flat screen.
- Or large screen 17 “CRT.
- Design and colors User-configurable display.
- It supports up to 8 waveforms on the screen.
- Support for the second and third user configurable With different waveforms and numeric information screens.
- Alarm system dedicated to anesthesia.
- Display and setting alarms.
- Mini trends referenced graphic 10 minutes to Set alarm limits.
- Function automatic alarm limits.
- Six configurable user modes and especially cardiac bypass.
- numerical and graphical trends 24 hours.
- Capacity split screen to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently.
- Four pages of graphic user configurable trend.
- Trend curve trends Both graphical and numerical.
- Instantaneous waveform samples to store and retrieve waveform.
- Help function.
- Online help menu functions.
- Open architecture software and hardware.
- Easy insertion / extraction of the plug modules without interrupting the monitoring parameters.
- Oriented user interface anesthesia care.
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis.
- Interfacing Solution Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S / 5 ™ device.
- Bar anesthesia for specific commands for intuitive access to the monitoring functions.
- Command removable bar Carries the monitor controls closer to the user.
- Slotted additional module frame.
- Move the patient cable near the patient.
- A single extension cord Connects the frame to the central monitor unit anesthesia s / 5.
- Reduces Cable Clutter patient.
- It is mounted vertically or horizontally on any pole.
- Screen size: 21.1 diagonally.
- Display Type: Color TFT active matrix LCD.
- Screen resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of tracks: up to 8.
- Design and screen colors: configurable by the user. Integrated Control board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheelª for selections and Adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2 + 2 module slots.
- Connections E / S: serial output RS-232 computer. 2 analogue outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network Option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda monitor network for communication and centralized display monitor.
- Network option and MemCard: Active Memcards to transfer trend data of patient vital signs.
- Printing: laser printing functions Compatible With serial printer language PCL5 (network converter and serial / parallel).
- optional recorder: thermal recorder built three channels.
- Options installation: bed, wall mount and roll stand.
- Voltage and frequency range 100 to 240V ± 10% 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum power consumption: 140 VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Silting: hospital grade.
- Type: Built NiMH. (2 pieces)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical full load at 23 ° C.
- Recharge: When connected to the mains.
- Charging time: 10 hours at full capacity.
- Alarm battery operation.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Chart: All parameters, selectable times of 30 min to 72 h.
- Numeric: Continuously measuring parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also activates marker numerical trend update.
- Trend Curve: In graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories in ACCORDING TO priority critical care; Color coded and audio tone. Central display alarms and setting page. Mini graphic trends referenced 10 min to September alarm limits.