- Immediate heating means reliable surgical lighting that is available when needed.
- The sophisticated fan helps maintain the operation, while reducing the possibility of overheating.
- It provides vibrant white xenon light along difficult and long surgical procedures.
- The rotating turret accepts cables made by ACMI, Wolf, Storz, Olympus and more.
- Lamp: 300 watt Xenon
- Color temperature: 6000 ° Kelvin
- Lamp Life: 1.000 hours
- Dimensions: 12.6 “L x 11.5” W x 5.25 “Al.. (320 mm x 292 mm x 133 mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg.)
- Power: 100v – 240v 50/60 Hz
- CAN / CSA C22.2 No 601.1
- CAN / CSA 22.2 No. 601.1.2
- UL 60601-1
- IEC / EN 60601-1
- IEC / EN 60601-1-2
- 7 inches or 10 inches optic cable fiibra
- Support for the light source
Front lamp options
Lamp Front Fiber Optic and High Intensity
- The focus point is adjusted through internal accuracy of iris.
- Side mounting optical fiber provides flexible way to bring comfort, strength and longevity of your system durability.
- Fiber optic cables lightweight, structurally sound, and flexible.
- “Cable lock” mechanism that secures the cable in optics.
- Bar autoclavable positioning provides a sterile setting.
- The quick-disconnect cable allows ease of movement.
- The collar and the mounting clips secure and contain the fiber optic cable
Lamp Front Fiber Optic Light
- Small, light, bright.
- Delivers exceptional intensity in an elegant and discreet system.
- Standard head band, flex or sport.
- Clip-on simple and lightweight for easy system integration with popular magnification loupes.
- The accuracy of iris adjustment provides a clean, even a variable dot size.
Lamp Front Optics Monocular
- Delivering high intensity light without shadows in any body cavity – optimized for otolaryngologists!
- It allows you to position the optics over the dominant eye.
- Constant illumination field (11,5 cm to 40 cm working distance).