AMSCO 3052 Washer / Disinfectant
The washer / disinfector of a camera AMSCO 3052 is designed for use in cleaning and disinfecting dirty intermediate level of reusable utensils, trays, bedpans and urinals. Also it can be used for rubber and plastic, rigid surgical instruments hard surface (Such as forceps and tweezers) and like articles and found in health centers.
How the washer / disinfector works AMSCO 3052
The washer / disinfector AMSCO 3052 separates the soil with exclusive technology spray arm Category 6 STERIS. The washer / disinfector meets ANSI / AAMI ISO 15883-2 ST15883-2 and thermal disinfection standards.
- Productivity – Faster processes of process to 35 minutes (6) trays simultaneously
- Flexibility – The multifunctional frame three levels offers maximum flexibility to process a wide range of articles per cycle
- Efficiency – friendly design environment uses minimal profits compared to other washers in the same class
Steris Amsco 3052 Specifications
- (W x H x W) 67 mm. (H) x 220 mm. (W) x 192 mm. (D) (6.6 inches (h) x 8.7 inch (w) x 7.6 inch (d)).
Dimensions of the inner chamber
- 3.6 kg.
- 7.94 lb.
Audible Warning System
- Yes, LED light.
Placing the applicable directive for CE mark:
- Medical Device Directive 2007/47 / EC, as amended by 93/42 / EEC
- Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95 / EC
- EMC Directive 2004/108 / CE – Class A, Group 1 ISM equipment
Standards applied to meet the performance requirements and safety
- ISO 15883-1: 2006, ANSI / AAMI ST15883-1: 2009 and CAN / CSAZ15883-1: 2009
- ISO 15883-2: 2006, ANSI / AAMI ST15883-2: 2013 and CAN / CSAZ15883-2: 2009
- IEC / EN 61010-2-040 and CAN / CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-040, 1st Edition