Automated pressure chambers
- Pressure mounted cameras allow quick and easy changes of the bag.
- Accommodating standard blood bags and crystalloid.
- The switch on / off Automatically pressurizes the chambers at a constant pressure of 300 mmHg.
- The aluminum heat exchanger transfers heat 1000 times faster than plastic.
- Countercurrent by recirculating a solution at 42 ° C to Provide effective and stable heating.
Easy to use
- Disposables are easy to insert and remove.
- Gas vent / filter assembly can be changed without Replacing the Entire disposable.
- The durable surface Makes it easy to clean.
- Roller wheels at the basis Facilitate Transport Within ITS facilities.
Hotline HL-1200A Rapid Infuser Specifications
- Height: Generally 67 inches (1.7 m)
- Width: Generally 20 inches (51 cm)
- Depth Generally 20 inches (51 cm)
- Assembled Weight: Dry 63 lbs (28.5 kg)
- Recirculating Solution Capacity: 0.37 gallons (1.4 L)
- Pressure air source 300 (294 ± 6) mm / Hg
- Operation: 10 ° C to 40 ° C; 10% to 95% humidity
- Transport: -18 ° C to 60 ° C; 5% to 95% humidity
- Storage: 5 ° C to 40 ° C; 5% to 95% humidity
- Protection against electric shock: Class I Type BF Equipment
- Operating mode: Continuous
- Current Type: Alternating
- Protection Classification Income : IPX1
- Food (REF H-1200 115 V): 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 Amps
- MAINS power input (REF H-1200 230 V): 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 6.3 Amps
- MAINS auxiliary output (REF H-1200 115 V): 1.5 Amperes
- MAINS auxiliary output (REF H-1200 230 V): 0.75 Amps