• Last access to the patient’s neck and upper torso
• Position of two manually adjusted sections (three sections): Any position, from flat to sitting, the top three sections is ready to support ITS customers for a wide variety of treatments and includes an integrated pad Oakworks Crescent Face can be reversed to support supine.
• Top rated engine: The super-quiet motor has a lifting capacity of 550 pounds. Reliable electronics plug and play ensures safe operation.
• Professional construction: the only X-Brace table that offers stability and resilience at all levels high and even with its larger bariatric clients. The exceptional height range helps you achieve compliance with up to 50% tax credit ADA.
• Foot controls: Improve efficiency with the added two foot controls convenience. It includes a single foot control with the table and can add an additional control.
• Tires: automatically locked when they are in position, these wheels allow a smooth and easy lifting operation.