NST built trace interpretation, an application of clinical decision support (CDS) for antepartum monitoring can help improve increase efficiency by classifying fingerprints That requires a more detailed analysis by the obstetrician. With Avalon FM series, You have the confidence of continuous data with a memory backup battery operation and LAN interface, combined With intelligent transducers and color touch screen.
Cross-channel verification Continuously fetal and maternal compare all heart rates to Ensure That each is Measured separately, Increasing confidence.
- Automated detection matches Smart Press
- optional external touch screen, Which Allows Flexible and ergonomic facilities
- Only the Avalon FM series can monitor triplets on a single monitor using the same frequency ultrasound
Philips Avalon FM40 Specifications
- Dimensions Size mm / (in) ± 1%: W x H x D (without options) 420 x 172 x 370 ± 5% (16.5 x 6.8 x 14.6 in ± 5%)
- Weight <9.0 kg / 19.8 pounds
- Supply voltage: 100 VAC to 240 VAC ± 10%
- Power frequency range 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Current consumption (current): 1.3 to 0.7 A
- Electric Class Class I Equipment
- Continuous operation mode
- Temperature range: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (32 ° F to 104 ° F); Storage: -20 ° C to 60 ° C (-4 ° F to 140 ° F)
- Operating Humidity Range: <95% RH @ 40 ° C / 104 ° F
- Storage: <90% RH @ 60 ° C / 140 ° F
- Operating altitude range: 500 to 3000 m /, from 1640 to 9840 feet; Storage: 500-13100 m /, from 1,640 to 43,000 feet.
- Start Time monitor elapsed time from power on the monitor to display the first parameter labels, <30 seconds
- TFT color monitor TFT color display has integrated with a wide viewing angle, providing a data display of high resolution. Fetal and maternal measurements are shown as large and easy to read numerals.
- Fetal heart rate recorder Integrated (s); maternal heart rate; Fetal movement; uterine activity
- Physiological fetal and maternal alarms for alarms parameters (to Indicate alarm limit Violations of vital sign, for example); Technical alarms (INOP) are triggered by signal quality problems, equipment malfunction or equipment disconnect.
- Interfaces The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to an OB TraceVue obstetrical information and surveillance system on a network, or to a PC for configuration or upgrade using the Support Tool The RS232 port can be used for connecting the monitor to an obstetrical information and surveillance system, OBTraceVue: such as