IntelliVue MP20 and MP30 The monitors are Easy to use and operate on a networked platform via wireless or cable. Through the Multi-Measurement Server Philips and extensions, the MP20 and MP30 intuitive server offer the best clinical measurements Including capnography, ECG conventional 12-lead, noninvasive blood pressure, invasive, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output.
- Monitoring powerful and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care environments
- Highly Flexible screen configurations for a variety of levels of patient acuity, protocols and procedures
- Easy to use and operate in a networked platform can span the hospital That enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of the required parameters in a single unit, Which saves valuable space
- For transportation and transfer the patient, the MMS is removed and inserted into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Returning to the bedside, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without recourse or reconfigure.
- Stores 8 hours of data
- Light, only 13 pounds. Including Multi-Measurement Server and a battery
- Up to five hours of battery operation With dual lithium-ion
- Microstream CO2 extension includes an optional port blood pressure / temperature invasive
- Selection capnography extension measuring CO2 primary or secondary current in a variety of configurations
- Hemodynamic Extension includes cardiac output, continuous cardiac output using the PiCCO, invasive blood pressure and temperature. Port of additional invasive blood pressure is optional.
- The touch-screen operation many functions accessible through Makes a simple one-touch commands
- wired and wireless connectivity With easy switching from one mode to another
- Navigation point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation Where Necessary.