Family IntelliVue patient monitors network Gives Throughout the hospital care teams more of the information They need Right next to the patient presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design.
IntelliVue is easy to use and Operates on a networked platform can span the hospital That enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
IntelliVue is consistent with a wide range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, ® and Nellcor.®
Networked patient monitors for the attention of higher intensity
- Have we redesigned the user interface to Enhance the visibility of patient data, making it Easier to use, and to Improve Compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave That area has waves Depending on the size Automatically configured number of waves are adjusted.
- Capture and check-lead ECG diagnostics 12 on the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (IES). Print type cardiography, diagnostic 12 Lead ECG reports from-the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review the interpretation of 12-Lead and 12-Lead ECG Directly above the head and order export-lead ECG 12 to a file.
- Each measurement NBP now Generates a column in the table vitals trends. measurements of other values are added to Provide a comprehensive set of vital signs data for NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Smart Alarm Delay algorithm reduces the number of Helps nuisance alarms pulse oximetry, Allowing you to focus your attention Where it is needed.
“Smart” Prioritizing patient information
- The Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information and alarm notifications – regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring without the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Custom display options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trend data, and organize all the items on display – from waveforms to data labels – as desired. High performance CPU
- Modularity component is a hallmark IntelliVue.
- Up to three independent displays on MP90
- At the head for higher acuity cassis
- Separate displays for surgeons, anesthesiologists and perfusionists in the operating room
- A display in the header and replicated “slave” Placed outside an isolation area
- Up to 13 waveforms on each independent display
- Display Options, Including medical grade XGA and SXGA independent models off the shelf, or XGA display Philips 38cm (15 “) or 43 am (17”) LCD color touch screen With operation.
- Compatible With touchscreen displays is available. Many functions are accessible through a simple one-touch commands.
- Also IntelliVue monitors include 10 presets.