Reliability you can trust
Backed by Philips record of quality and support, the VS1 monitor lets you focus on the safety and comfort of Their patients. VS1 Philips monitors eating with a guarantee first-class support telephone 24 hours of our overall response.
Reliability and versatility you demand
With VS1, you can measure the systolic blood Easily pressure, diastolic and mean; pulse rate; Oxygen saturation (SpO2) *; And the temperature. * The monitor use measurement Nellcor OxiMax technologies tested as SpO2, NBP and Alaris IVAC Colin temperature. The VS1 is versatile enough for use in hospital and outpatient settings, and applications for a variety of adult, pediatric and neonatal.
Large numbers give your eyes a rest
For optimum visibility, large and bright color-coded LED shows the latest readings of vital signs. A large backlit LCD displays information on historical trends and is used to configure the operation of the unit. The VS1 also has a full range of alarm settings for each parameter displayed, and a memory containing up to 400 sets of vital signs.
Designed for patient comfort
The Philips free blood pressure cuffs latex family gives you the ability to offer personalized attention for almost all your needs for monitoring NBP. All Philips cuffs come in sizes compatible with AHA to meet any patient – from the smallest child to the largest adult. Feature size markings, color codes and arterial alignment guides to help simplify your daily routine.
- W 24cm (9.4 “), 23.8 cm H (9.3”), D 25 cm (9.8 “)
- Weight 3.85 Kg (8.5 pounds), including an internal battery NBP
- Oscillometric Display range Pressure: 0 ~ 300mmHg
- Accuracy: ± 1%, less than ± 3 mmHg
- Cuff inflation: intelligent inflation systolic detection
- Pulse Accuracy: ± 2 bpm SpO2 accuracy: ± 2% (70 – 100%, depending on the sensor)
- Precision pulse rate: ± 3% or ± 2 bpm (whichever is greater)
- Temperature accuracy: ± ± 0.1oC or 0.2OF
- Requirements AC 100 V-120 V, 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- internal battery 6V sealed lead-acid battery 5Ah
- Battery: 6 hours, with Manual BP readings every 15 minutes mode active suspension