- Overall: 76 “(l) x 27” (w)
- Back: 38 “(l) x 27” (w)
- Footboard: 13 “
- Height range: 21 “-34”
Table Features Energy Clinton coated With stirrups, adjustable backrest and drop section – 81360
- ABS plastic texturing includes the lifting mechanism
- pneumatic, adjustable from either side and rises back up to 80 ° from flat
- Drop section is adjustable on either side and up to 30 ° from flat
- retractable running boards adjustable positions 2
- Hands-free foot control
- Optional wheels lock (see other options below)
- 450 lbs. Load capacity under normal use
Common features for Clinton Clinton Shrouded Power Tables
- The ultra-strong base built uni-frame and the top frame provides a rigid platform patient
- The electric height adjustment smooth moves up and down
- The backrest pneumatic cylinder is mounted internally in the frame for a cleaner look
- Hardened screws and self lubricating pivot points for years of service
- reliable 110-volt motor
- Optional wheels and safety rails
- Made in EE.UU
- Low heights help achieve the tax credit ADA accessibility
- Lifting mechanism that does not require reliable scissor rolling on the floor
- Many different settings and options available to meet your needs
- 3-year limited warranty on the frame and 2-year limited warranty on electrical components
- fully assembled vessels without additional charge
- 080 – Safety Strap: Strap 2 “× 92” is secured with quick fasteners. 2 safety straps per game.
- 083-2-Hook IV Pole and mounting bracket: Chrome height adjustment. The removable support is mounted on either side of the head. Also available with cover 4 hooks (must specify).
- 084 – height Manual control: an alternative to the foot control. Easily stored under the top When not in use.
- 087 – Locking casters: Wheel resistant rubber wheels roll easily.
- 082 – Lane security chrome three height positions With height adjustment plunger.
- Overall: 76 (l) × 27 (w) inches
- Backup: 38 (l) x 27 (w) inches
- Drop section 13 (l) × 27 (w) inches
- Height range: 21 – 34 inches