SCHILLER MTM-1400 MED
Treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 SCHILLER is available as an apparatus for sports and medical class IIb. on Particularly suitable fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
Thanks to its rugged construction, the treadmill MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med is virtually indestructible. It has reduced maintenance and gives the broker or patient a comfortable pace thanks to its advanced structure.
- Working surface: 150 x 50 cm, 0.5 … 18 km / h, 0 … 20% slope adjustment motorized or 0 … 25% optional (extra charge)
- Compatible with all ECG records effort SCHILLER
- Ergospirometry connection systems, devices measuring blood pressure and software programs through the protocol coscom®
- MTM-1400 med: Potential isolation transformer in accordance with IEC 62304 standard
- automatic computer control through the RS-232 interface (interface cable 5m included)
- mergency stop switch
- Max. User: 200 kg
- Handrails for children (only in combination with safety arch)