- 316 L stainless steel construction – Camera and jacket
- Fewer welds, RESULTING in less metal fatigue
- Fully lined chamber to optimize the uniform heating of the chamber and minimize condensation
- Manual folding door locking mechanism easy opening
- Automated horizontally or vertically opening of door safety function hitchhike
- Board to reduce the steam activated Possibility That Enters the air chamber
- Easy access and loading
- Easy loading system operator to align Eliminates
Steris Amsco Evolution Specifications
Easy to use
- The Allen-Bradley PLC Provides control one-touch operation at an ergonomic height.
- Available in 26 “x 26” for efficient sterilization of glassware, media preparation and utensils with measuring camera / read and easy jacket 26 “x 37.5” to provide the required to handle higher volumes and Accommodate large capacity equipment: such as cages animals.
Easy to Maintain
- The ProConnect ™ remote monitoring system can be provided to minimize response time and maximize unscheduled downtime With secure remote monitoring, based on the Internet, around the clock and around the world.
- Systems maximize efficiency by adjusting the specific requirements of each single load configuration through multiple cycles With fully adjustable parameters : such as; A pre-vacuum cycle, a cycle of gravity and a liquid cycle.
- The materials of high quality and accuracy Helps Ensure That each assembly system meets the demanding standards of laboratory operations.
- Chamber length: 991 mm (39 “) 1245 mm (49”); 1549 mm (61 “)
- Cleaning service: 1168 mm (46 “) 1422 mm (56”); 1727 mm (68 “)
- Car charging distance: 2362 mm (93 “) 2616 mm (103”); 2946 mm (116 “)
- Wall thickness: 102 mm (4 “) Max ;. 102-203 mm (4-8”); 102-203 mm (4-8 “)
- Twenty (20) cycles are available as standard. The sterilizer factory program With the following applicable sterilization cycles including:
- Cycle gravity, liquid cycle, cycle vacuum leak test cycle, daily cycle air extraction (DART), Bowie-Dick test, liquid air cycle cooling, decontamination cycle effluent