- Robust: – Dash 3000 is built to withstand the wear of applications demanding intra-hospital transport by land Both certifications transport and air
- Compact: – weighing not more than 12 pounds and measuring only 8.5 “x 10.5” x 8.0 “Regardless of the setting, compact These monitors allow quick transport and trouble
- Battery Technology: – Dash 3000 features two interchangeable batteries That Provide hours of runtime 4-5. The battery status of each shown in the screen Continuously.
- Local algorithms: – All tracking algorithms running locally on the Dash 3000 Including full arrhythmia, multi-lead ST and 12 Lead ECG interpretation. No need to buy a separate piece of equipment.
- Complete set of parameters: – Dash Provides all the parameters Necessary to Ensure That patient transport is efficient and secure. Only Dash offers a wide set of Such transport parameters on monitors.
- Tolerant Algorithms Movement: – The multi-lead analysis Allows all tracks Dash monitor the effect of reducing Simultaneously noise. DINAMAP NIBP technology Ensures a more accurate reading at all times.
- Networking: – The network connection Allows Unity Dash is ADMITTED from the central station, see another patient, send a report to the 12 Lead Directly management system MUSE cardiology hospital and more.
- Wireless LAN: – Due to higher Unity network, all network features available in Dash productivity savings are maintained. No loss of ability When switching from wired to wireless.
- DASH docking station PORT: – Dash Quickly secure any monitor with simple operation providing effortless power and network connection.
- Learning to use the Dash monitor is very easy due to the single user interface TrimKnob, hotkeys and intuitive menus.
- Help / Monitor: – The online help system guides you through the Mentor configuration and operation of the monitor.
- 3 waveforms – Single Mode: – Maximize the use of the screen and the numerical size providing up to three waveforms and 6 parameters. Indicators of battery capacity on the screen Provide quick assessment of remaining operating time.
- 6 waveforms – Single Mode: – Dash is the only transport up to 6 monitor providing waveforms and 10 parameters. Set the order of the waveforms and parameters to meet your specific clinical needs.
- Battery status: – The status window Provides more detailed battery information for each battery Ensuring smooth transportation.
- 12-Lead ECG: – Dash is the only transport 12 Lead ECG monitor offering full interpretative With integrated analysis. Generate a report 12 Lead diagnostic quality has never been faster or easier. The report can be transmitted to MUSE Easily for billing and storage.
- Alarm Record Review: – Automatic capture of arrhythmia events storing 10 seconds of waveform up to 36 events for later review and print.
- ST Alarm History: – Automatically store up to 10 events for later review ST and printing. ST templates allow easy identification of subtle changes in the reference ECG.
- Vitalsigns – Tabular Trends: – Dash Automatically stores all data for up to 24 hours. Your Doctor May order data and Set the time interval for reviewing data convenient and easy.
- VitalSigns – Graphic Trends: – Dash Automatically stores all data for up to 24 hours. See data graphically to Easily Identify changes in values over time.
- PA Wedge: – The PA Wedge screen Allows the user to review the data to determine the correct waveform value PA Wedge and make Adjustments IF NECESSARY. Included on the screen is an ECG, ART or RESP waveform and the PA.
- Cardiac Output: – cardiac output screen shows the waveform of current CO washing for validation. CO assays can be included above in the average value of CO it is Also shown.
- Cardiac Calculations: – The program of cardiac calculation shows the values of hemodynamic parameters Important. These values are acquired through the program CO and other Monitored parameters. From this information, the Calculated values are computed. Values can be saved for future revisions.
- Lung calculations: – Provide the user Lung calculations With valuable information on all aspects of oxygen consumption, transport and delivery are needed for Patients in critical condition. Calculations can be saved for future revisions.
- Dose calculations: – The function of dose calculations required Provides safe and drug doses in Determining method and control accuracy is essential. The user can choose from the drug library, or you can use your own calculations defined.
- View Other Patients: – See any patient on the network doing more monitoring of a patient while viewing another. Keep watching while or if you Transporting Patients simply need to check a patient in another room.
- Gas Parameter box: – Include analysis of breathing and anesthetic gases simply plugging the innovative Intelligent Multi-gas module SAM® Anesthesia.