Designed to make clear decisions
- Redesigned user interface to enhance the visibility of patient data, for ease of use and software compatibility.
- Dynamic wave area presents waves are automatically adjusted in size depending on the number of configured waves.
- Capture and review 12-lead ECG diagnostic on the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (IES). Print type cardiography, 12-lead ECG diagnostic reports header. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) revises the interpretation of 12-lead ECGs and 12 above leads directly to the head and triggers the export of 12-lead ECG to a file.
- NBP measurement every now Generates a column in the table vitals trends. Measurements for other values are added to Provide a full set of vital signs data for NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Smart Alarm Delay The software you reduce the number of nuisance alarms by pulse oximetry, Allowing focused attention.
Other main features
- Designed to be lightweight, small and robust Compared With critical care transport monitors in your group of springs.
- MMS screen, alarm capability, removable battery for 3 hours and extended trends.
- With Color touch screen 3.5 “screen with perfect recording.
- It Connects to larger screen solutions for versatile independent monitor with the same flexibility Philips IntelliVue screen monitors available in
- Transmits data cable or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play for loading data to another IntelliVue monitor
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to Provide near real-independent access to the data room ECG / SpO2 time
- Philips Green Flagship, Complying with environmental standards in manufacturing and use
- Prolonging battery Philips X2 / MP223 Provides additional operating time of the battery up to six hours to twenty-hospital patient transport and simultaneous measurement of CO2 additional blood pressure and invasive temperature measurement.