- New contemporary design with a panel of bright blue screen Easier to read.
- Preloaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; Enveloped / containers; Liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- automatic shutdown at the end of the sterilization and drying cycles.
- Audible and visual warning of the cycle interrupt. The double safety locking device Prevents the door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- The low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or hopper.
- constant monitoring of the temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Recovery system outages.
- The door design prevents the steam from contacting with the control panel.
- optional printer.
- Air pump high efficiency.
- Decreased total drying time.
- closed drying.
- Hepa filter air filter 0.2μm (replaceable)
- Circulating hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Approved by major international standards for autoclaves, ie, ASME, TUV, CE 01123, UL, etc.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Specifications
- Camera dimensions: 10 “x 19”
- Volume: 6 gal / 23 liters
- Overall dimensions: 21.5 “x 20” x 14.4 “(D x W x H)
- Standard Cassettes: 3/3 /
- The tray dimensions 16.3 “xx 7/6” x 0.8 “(D x W x H)
- Number of trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle time: Cold: 30 mins, Hot: 14mins, / li>
- Voltage (V): 120V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Power (W): 1400W
- Current (A): 12A